Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rickshaw Bags

I bike to work on an old 'Handmade in the USA' Cannondale that I got off of Craigslist.  (Unfortunately Cannondales aren't made here anymore.)  I retrofitted it with an AmpedBikes.com rear geared li-ion kit so I can ride without showing up to work too stinky.

I carry my laptop and other stuff in a messenger bag strapped around me.  My current no-name bag's zipper broke - I hate that.  But it gave me an excuse to buy a new bag that I have been eyeing for a while from Rickshaw Bags.  They're made in San Francisco.  As luck would have it, I got a "Google Offer" for Rickshaw this morning - $60 for $30.  Plus I used a coupon that I found here.

I ended up buying the Customized Medium Zero Messenger Bag in waterproof black with yellow trim (Steelers colors!).  They've gotten great reviews - I'm sure I'll like it.
(Image from Rickshaw Bags site)

No comments:

Post a Comment